At Aspiring Language Institute we use New Total English books
With a clear structure and can-do objectives in every unit, New Total English is a straightforward, teacher-friendly course with time-proven methodology. It gradually builds up all the necessary knowledge to help students achieve their learning objectives.
The General English course is divided into 4 levels from Elementary to Upper-Intermediate.
Teachers work from a detailed syllabus with textbooks and a variety of classroom activities. Multiple teaching methods are used to get the best results.Read More
IELTS Preparation course
The IELTS Preparation course aims to achieve students’ needs for the IELTS exam.
It is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who want to study or work where English is the language of communication.
IELTS is recognised by over 9,000 organisations worldwide, including universities, employers, professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.Read More
Our Intensive English programme is carefully designed to progressively advance learners at any level. It will suit those who wish to improve their confidence and ability with everyday communication along with those who require more academic content that will be useful for work or study purposes. This can include intensive IELTS training.
Comparison of our General English levels and scores for various exams.
These figures are just an estimate and are not transferable. All students must sit our placement test prior to the commencement of their course. All levels are subject to availability (minimum number of students required)
- CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- IELTS Academic – International English Language Testing System (Academic Module)
- TOEFL iBT – Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet-Based Test)
- Cambridge English Language Assessment (English of Speaker of other Languages)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- NZCEL – New Zealand Certificate in English Language
- TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication