All students must hold a valid visa to stay in New Zealand. The length of study depends on what kind of visa you have. If you have a visitor visa or a working holiday visa, you can enroll for a maximum of 3 months (please note, some countries’ working holiday visa allows study for up to 6 months). You will need a student visa for a longer enrollment. Aspiring Language Institute is the one the schools for which students are able to obtain ‘Pathway Student Visas’. For more details regarding visas, please contact the nearest Immigration New Zealand for further information.


You must have a suitable insurance policy. If you do not have one, Aspiring Language Institute will arrange a Southern Cross Travel Insurance. International Student Insurance Policy, which covers medical and travel costs, including loss of school fees, emergency travel home, and other related expenses. Tuition will not be extended or refunded if you are absent from school for any reason, including accident or illness. The Institute will not be held responsible for any sickness, damage, injury or loss incurred. If you wish the Institute to arrange your insurance, please request insurance application form. For more details for Southern Cross Travel Insurance: