On your first day at school you will sit a test to find out what your English level is. The school opens at 8:00 am at Level 4, 233-237 Queen Street, Auckland.
- Please make sure that you arrive before 9:30 am at the reception.
- Please don’t forget to bring the following documents:
✴ Your passport, your visa, proof of your medical & travel insurance, a passport size photo for your student ID card
- You also need a pen or pencil
- Book deposit ($50.00 for General English and $70.00 for IELTS)
We will show you the room where you can sit down and be ready for the placement test.
First Day Schedule
|9:30||Arrive at school (Please present your passport, visa and insurance policy)|
|09:30 – 10:30||Grammar Test|
|10:30 – 10:45||Break Time|
|10:45 – 11:30||Writing Test|
|11:30 – 12:30||Interview (may continue with the paper work)|
|12:30 – 13:00||Lunch Break|
|13:00 – 14:00||Orientation*|
*At the Orientation
- You will have a school tour
- You will be introduced to our office staff
- You will learn about school policies and procedures
- You will be advised about emergency contact details, student ID, WiFi password
**You will start your class from Tuesday.